Yeah, okay, so I’m only about a month late doing it. See, this is what happens when your neighborhood is enormous: you end up missing a lot of what goes on. It starts to look pretty tacky when not one, but two people mention you by name and yet you mingle about the ‘hood completely oblivious. But I did finally find both Bouche’s and Choccie’s posts (obviously) and I guess it’s always better late than never.
Right. So here we go then:
1. One book that changed your life: Animal Farm, by George Orwell
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Sick Puppy, by Carl Hiaasen
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: The SAS Survival Handbook, by John Lofty Wiseman
4. One book that made you laugh: Lamb, by Christopher Moore
5. One book that made you cry: Tuesdays with Morrie, by Frank Albom
6. One book that you wish you had written: Perfume: The Story of a
Murderer, by Patrick Süskind
7. One book that you wish had never been written: Anything written by Ayn Rand
10. Now tag five people: Nope. Not going to do it. I feel bad enough about being so late getting to this. I’ll not be shining any more of a spotlight on it than is absolutely necessary. So there.