Clearly, the design department responsible for product packaging at Puma is given quite a bit of room for having fun. To wit, they’ve provided this wonderful list of potential uses for the discarded shoebox:
1. As a dolls [sic] house, for a small doll.
2. As a container for useless stuff you really should have chucked out by now.
3. As a place for private photos you can’t store on your hard disc.
I sincerely hate to think I'm wearing the favorite sneaker of serial killers and amateur child pornographers everywhere.
And I have to wonder what other uses they came up with that were rejected…
1. As an inexpensive funerary urn.
2. As a new home for the patchy little mouse you found living in a pile of your roommate’s laundry.
3. As a starting point for a diorama depicting your favorite scene from Caligula.
4. As a holder for your ever-growing collection of undergarments once owned by porn stars.
5. As an inconspicuous casing for a bomb.
6. As a food dish for the dog of a local homeless person.