Here are the facts, as I know them:
- The economy is in the shitter.
- People have historically been reactionary pinchfists in these situations.
- Nevertheless, the gift-giving holidays are nigh upon us.
- 40% of Americans will finish their holiday shopping online.
- I SOLD SEVEN SHIRTS AND AN ART PRINT IN A SINGLE DAY!
Yup, discerning celebrants will be sliding some tentacled and/or winged goodness from Cthulhu is my Copilot under their trees this year. Capital idea! Their loved ones will be speechless! And finely attired.
I sort of feel bad for all their other presents…
Say, don’t you have some shopping to do? Might as well get it over with.
You can even UPGRADE TO TWO-DAY SHIPPING FREE, so don't go trying to say there's no time.
(Use code: TWODAYZAZZLE)